Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/2011



I'm drowning in my thoughts.

My New Year's eve was alright. J and I decided to "start fresh" for the New Year. I guess we'll see how that goes. I just want our relationship to be as amazing as it used to be.

I've just continued purging, even though I want to restrict...but with J off work all weekend, I couldn't get away with not eating. I can today though, and I plan to.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's, and I hope 2011 is amazing for you.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've discovered your blog and I will comment - if u don't mind?

    Happy 2011 to you, I hope everything works out with the relationship.

    I need to start restricting too, I've been binging for a week now. Probably has enough food that could save an entire nation in Africa.

    ReplyDelete