Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 3 & 4



Sorry for the lack of updates, J and I had company over the weekend, so I didn't have time to write anything. It was ridiculously hard trying not to eat anything with people here, but I did it. I tried to keep conversations away from food, and since there was alot of drinking going on, no one really noticed that I hadn't eaten anything. It was seriously rough though.

Today should be pretty easy...I have enough things on my plate today so I don't have to worry about food not being on it.

My Dad decided not to leave my Mom. He put us all through a week of hell, and then just decides that he's over it and we're not allowed to ask any questions. He's still acting suspicious. He removed all of my family from his facebook so we can't see anything. Bullshit. If he's cheating on my Mom with some stupid whore over the internet, I'm done with him. End of story. I swear, my children (when I have them) will never know his name.

Anyway, I hope you're all well. I'll update with more interesting stuff later.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Dude that's strong, not telling people at all when they are over...I had to tell the BF and make up some bullshit about "enlightenment and spirituality" about why I am doing it.

    You're my inspiration right now. :)

    I think your dad is acting suspiciously, although many people go through some sort of crises in life...maybe this is his. Maybe support your mom as much as you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers for doing so well over the weekend. gotta love the role facebook plays in drama. i can't say much, i've blocked most of my stuff from my father. anyway, hope it works out the best it can. stay strong, doll. &again, good job over the weekend.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on having a good weekend!
    also, sorry your dad is causing drama. :/ i sincerely hope it gets better.

    stay lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete