Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1/18/2011



Last night was.....whoa. Amazing. Intense. J & I...damn. It was good.

Needless to say, things between us have been going great. I think we're finally back on the same page together. Thank God.

Still purging daily. I've started exercising alot more though. I'm thinking about doing a 7 day juice fast or something. Just to "purify" my system. I feel gross eating and then throwing up...like my body never really gets a proper break. If anyone has any suggestions for it, let me know.

Sorry this update is short, I'll write more later.

Love you ladies
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hy lovely!! i've been on a 6 day water fast.. (I did not tell you how I broke it but I think you could immagine.. -.-) and at the end I felt like I was able to fly.. The worst part is the first three days, and you need a huge amount of willpower.. However, juice fast is not heavy like water fast, so I think you can do it. But be careful when you start reeating.. Eat just fruit 3 times a day, adding at dinner some raw vegetables.. don't do like me, don't binge..
    sorry for my english, but I'm italian.. ^_^
    with love
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! 7 days fast!
    If you can make that happen, I will gladly accept you as Goddess of the Universes. :)
    It would be super awesome and you have my support!!

    I suck, I cannot even do 1 day of fasting...oh well. :P

    ReplyDelete