Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 7


Today is the last day of my fast. I feel accomplished. And clean. The hunger isn't really so noticeable anymore. Last night was pretty rough for me though. I felt just awful. I was in no mood to even pretend to feel well, and J noticed. But I got through it, and I was so happy when I finally laid down to go to sleep so I wouldn't have to think about it anymore.

So yesterday I found a show called "What's Eating You" that's all about people with eating disorders. It was pretty interesting...I think it originally aired on E! but I found some of the episodes online. I found some other movies to watch- "Hunger Point" and "Perfect Body". Hunger Point wasn't nearly as good as the book...in fact, they kind of butchered it, although the acting was decent. Perfect Body was typically cheesy (with really weird music), but it wasn't too bad. You can find both movies on Youtube if you're interested in checking them out.

I'll update later
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'll check those movies out whenever time decides to pay me a visit! :D

    Yay, no more fasting!! :D
    Did you have trouble sleeping by the way?
    I got 2.5 h of sleep last night..WTF! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for you that you've made it through to your goal.

    i can't tell you how inspirational it is to see that you've done what you've set out to complete...congrats!

    ReplyDelete