Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Monday.


This weekend was pretty good. J and I just relaxed and shut out the rest of the world. It was nice, but it ended too quickly.

Over the weekend I ended up eating some fruit and veggies, and last night ate a small piece of boneless, skinless chicken. And kept it down...only because I had to. When J is home I can't purge. I'm too loud and you can hear it from anywhere in the house, so I try to limit what I eat around him.

My chest pains came back last night as well, which kept waking me up through out the night. That's always lovely. I'm grouchy when that happens because I'm not "well rested" and while I could go back to sleep, I don't want to. I don't like sleeping in really late when I have the chance, makes me feel even more tired and lazy. Maybe I can take a little nap later after I've finished up everything I need to get done.

I need coffee.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ...Chest pain...that doesn't sound very good.
    Keep an eye on it. :(
    Ah, I feel the same about sleeping in...I just can't...there's so much I can get done instead of sleeping...but it results in lack of sleep most of the time.

    Enjoy your coffee!! I'm having mine now :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. chest pain sounds very concerning! try to eat just a bit more and keep it down.

    take care of yourself...listen to your body right now.

    hugs,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete