Sunday, July 31, 2011

7/31/11


Hello all, sorry it's been a few days. Things have been a bit stressful lately. I had to work some things out with J about getting my stuff out of the house, which was not fun. He got angry, he blamed me for things we weren't even supposed to be talking about, then he apologized, then he said he just wanted to be done with me completely. He was just all over the place. Sometimes he's more emotional than I am. It's exhausting trying to keep up.

I don't see my therapist this week, she's going on vacation. I'm still doing everything she asked me to, but I can't really tell if it's helping or not. I'm trying to get all I can out of it, but maybe it's too soon to tell.

I've lost two pounds, I'm overjoyed. Surprised, but definitely happy. I've tried to cut back on the purging, but then I just don't eat hardly at all. Ah, how wonderful it would be to be normal.

Hope you're all well.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment