Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dehydrated.



I wish I was as happy as the girl in that picture. The last 2 days have been horrible. Things were amazing for about 4 days. 4 freaking days. Then everything went down in flames. I haven't had anything to eat since things went bad, and I haven't been drinking either. I have no desire to do anything. I stayed in bed all day yesterday. I can't today, but I want to so badly.

My Mom brought me anti-depressants today. I don't know if it's a life-saver, or a temptation to end it all. I took one this morning, but now it's making me sick since I haven't eaten anything.

Happy Belated Easter to you all.


3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry things are so messed up for you right now. I really really hope things get better for you. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about how bad everything is, I thought it was funny how you said happy belated easter cause thts way I told my friends today when I gave them my Easter candie. It makes me feel fatter and grosser the more I look at it ewwww agian I feel bad 4 u

    ReplyDelete
  3. give the anti-depressants a try. some times they can help. I'm not encouraging drugs to make anyone feel better, but I know sometimes you need that extra push, and anti-depressants can help. xx

    ReplyDelete