Monday, May 2, 2011

5/2/2011



So Saturday was my birthday. I'm 23 now. Woohoo, I guess.

I've been taking the anti-depressants but they make me so sick. I'm supposed to take them with food, which I've been doing, but when I don't eat for the rest of the day I still get as sick as a dog. A few nights ago I actually had to get up in the middle of the night and puke stomach acid. I couldn't control it. I don't like walking around feeling sick all the time, but on the other hand, it keeps me from eating, so I guess it's not all bad.

My Mom asked me if I was taking them, I said yes, and she said she hoped they'd help with my purging. As if that can be cured with a pill. She's very smart, but still naive about a lot of things.

J and I are much better somehow. It's a miracle. The other night we had the best sex ever. It was incredible. He's been sweet and affectionate. I hope it lasts.

Let me know how all of you are doing, I greatly appreciate your comments. You guys keep me going.

x

2 comments:

  1. Hope the goodness with J last. If anyone deserves some good times it's you. Oh, and happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow happy birthday!

    Stay strong
    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete