Thursday, April 7, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting.




This week and next week I'm babysitting my niece from 7am-5:30pm. It's not bad at all. She keeps me distracted from thoughts and food.

I've been planning out my meals ahead of time. I usually don't do that, but I wanted to switch it up. It's easier than I expected. I usually like to just eat what I want and count calories, but I'm finding that I like having it planned and knowing exactly what I can have, avoiding everything else. I don't even really think about other foods. It's kind of what I imagine being a robot would be like. On the menu today: an orange and some soup.

Things between J and I are bad. They were good over the weekend and into the beginning of the week. But yesterday everything went downhill. I was tired, he was irritable...and it was a bad combo. I slept on the couch last night after he told me he wanted to be alone. And he left this morning without saying a word to me. I'm sad, but at the same time, it's kind of become commonplace. I don't really know what to do other than give him space and hope he gets over it soon.

Sorry I haven't been updating that much, I'll try to do better.
x

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't really sound like you have any other options that giving the situation some time and space; but it does sound like it's getting better.

    I hope things work themselves out between you two.

    ReplyDelete