Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving.



As everyone knows, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. J and I are leaving tonight when he gets home from work to go 5 hours away to be with my family for the holiday. I'm praying that this trip goes well. I don't know though, with all of my family around (and there are quite a few of us), it might be just another excuse for him to ignore me the entire time, and I would end up feeling like I should have just spent Thanksgiving alone anyway.

I feel tired and alone. I feel like giving up. I feel like he already has.

As for Thanksgiving dinner...my family goes all out. They fix tons of food. Bleh. Actually, it usually isn't that bad for me. I see alot of family that I haven't seen in forever, and I get nervous eating around them, so I usually don't. I feel like everyone is watching what I eat constantly and they always have to make comments about it, whether it be too much, or too little. But I'm looking forward to seeing them all nonetheless.

I'm weary, and emotionally hung over. I hope you all survive your Thanksgiving meal with no guilt, no matter how much you eat. And I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Much better than mine.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is the first thing i read when i come to work in the morning. You seem to write exactly what I'm feeling every time. Thinking of you today - good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a compliment. Thank you so much! Have a great holiday

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete