Friday, November 19, 2010

Disappear.



Everything is falling apart. My fiance isn't sure he loves me anymore, I've spent the last two days in solitude because he's decided to "shun" me. He's mad at me because of an argument we had, and now everything is shit between us. I apologized, I've tried to give him space, but it's not enough. He's so angry. He hates me. Literally.

I don't know what to do. I've been crying off and on for two days. I feel sick. I just want someone to hear me, to hold me. To tell me everything will be alright, and mean it. I have nothing left. Only pure emotion I can't contain. And there's nothing I can do, except cry, and scream, and pray.

I don't want anyone else. I never will. Even if it ends, I never will. I just want to die. I wouldn't have to feel any of this anymore. I can't sleep, I can't think. I'm just alone. Alone. For two days straight. He doesn't care anymore. I can't breathe. And he doesn't want me anymore.

Please hear me. Please. I'm begging you. Please forgive me. Please let it go. Please allow your heart to soften toward me. Please don't leave. You're all I have. You're all that matters to me. I'll never be the same without you. Please. I need you. I wish you could feel what I feel. I wish you cared enough to try. I love you.

I don't know why I bother to cry. I don't exist anymore. No one is left. They've all gone away. The only person I have is halfway out the door. I'm not worth staying for.

Please don't break me.

2 comments:

  1. :(
    I am sorry you are hurting
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is how my ex feels and it hurt to read

    ReplyDelete