Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crossroads.

Today could be the day it all ends. J and I are going to have that talk tonight. I don't know what he will say. I don't know what I will say. All I know, is I'm tired of being miserable. I'm tired of being ignored, and I'm not going to beg him to stay. I've cried so much over him already, and I don't know what else to do. If he loves me enough, he'll stay. If not, then I suppose I should desire to find someone who would love me that much.

Please pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong, and you are indeed in my prayers.

    Rex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it seems impossible, but try to look at this like an opportunity for happiness. I've been reading your blog for a while, and even though its not my place, I have to say that its obvious this relationship isn't making either of you happy. This is your chance for both of you to commit to making it better, or admit that maybe if you really love each other it's better to end it then to stay making each other miserable.

    ReplyDelete