Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crazy House.



Okay, so....

J and I broke up.

But we're seeing where things go. We're starting out as friends, and seeing where our relationship leads...but for now, he needs time to himself, and I need time to figure things out for myself as well.

I'm incredibly sad...but remarkably, I'm okay I think. It might get worse as the days go by...I don't know. For now, I'm just trying to focus on the present, one day at a time.

I just got out of the hospital today after a 5 day stay in the psychiatric unit. My Mom took me to the ER after I cut myself, and asked me to stay until they discharged me. They found out about my ED, I was diagnosed as Bulimic. They attempted to treat that, as well as my self mutilation.

The only really bad thing.....I'm now living with my parents. J asked me to leave (for now, at least), so that we could both have some space between us. I'm trying to fight depression, anxiety, and negativity at every turn. I'm trying to stay calm and be rational. But it's so hard.

I hope you're all well, and you'll be hearing some of my stories from the "crazy house" soon.
x

1 comment:

  1. It might be for the best. Your relationship was so rocky and didn't seem very happy at all. It's gotta be rough though. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete