Saturday, March 20, 2010

3/20/2010

So I think I'm doing a little bit better emotionally. But then again, considering that I always feel hungry AND I'm female...I doubt it will last.

I'm getting ready to go have coffee with J, and I'm really hoping that today will be good. We both need a good day. He's leaving tomorrow afternoon to go to job training for two days. I can't go with him. After that, he's coming back to get me and we're driving 8 hours to visit my family for three days. Joy. I love my family, but I know the whole time I'll be pressured to eat. It's bad enough getting it from J, but my family loves to make a fuss over it. I hope it goes better than I expect it to.

Thinspo for you:



xoxo


1 comment:

  1. hey, hope your day was cheery. hopefully the 2 days J is gone you can figure everything out so the time with your family will go smoothly. though with family sometimes you never know. stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete