Sunday, September 18, 2011

Randomness.


I was prescribed Seroquel because apparently I'm "mildly bi-polar". I've only taken it twice. I don't like being so tired that I can't function a
nd it's literally painful for me to be awake. That's what those kind of medicines do to me unfortunately. They started me out on the lowest dosage, but I'm only going to take half of one when I decide to take them.

I haven't been sleeping well at all. I don't know what's going on with that.

I'm going to try to become the person I want to be. Appearance, personality, everything. I will be what I want. I will be okay. I'll prove everyone wrong. I'll make them regret what they've thought and said about me. I don't think I'm ready to give up Mia just yet...but I'll continue to go to therapy for the other issues I have. I can certainly learn some other ways to cope with my circumstances.

I don't really have any other updates. Life is pretty boring right now. Hope you're all well.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment