Friday, May 20, 2011

5/20/2011

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted. I'm sorry I haven't been around.

Things are pretty boring in my life right now. I'm still going back and forth between purging and restricting. I've lost another 10 pounds. My Mom is pressuring me to see a counselor and she's making me an appointment for sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I want to make my Mom happy, so for now I'll go.

J and I are on shaky ground. We're getting along for the most part, but it's all because of me. He has put no effort into our relationship lately. He snapped at me last night, and I just let it go. I'm so over fighting all the time, I don't have the energy for it. I think it made him feel like an ass though, me being nice despite him being a dick.

Let me know how you're doing. I'll update with thinspo later, I don't really have time right now.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment