Monday, April 19, 2010

Zero

I've been cutting myself. I tore my arm to pieces last night. It hurts like hell. I don't know why I do it. I have no explanation, and no excuse.

I've stopped eating completely. I've stopped sleeping as well. I'm dehydrated because I don't drink enough. Maybe I'm trying to make myself sick. Or maybe I just really don't care anymore. I don't know. Maybe I'm just bipolar and tomorrow I'll feel completely different.

All I know is that my mind keeps me running in circles constantly, and it's relentless and exhausting. I need a break from my head. Unfortunately, I can't just take a vacation from it...unless I get drunk or something, and I don't like to do that because of the calories in the drinks. I guess I could just not eat, since I'm doing that anyway, and save my calories for alcohol. I just need a break. Just for one night. I need to not think about anything.

Thinspo: Gaga<3




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment