Friday, April 16, 2010

So...




Sorry I've been gone for a while, I've had a few things I had to deal with.

I feel pretty good lately. I feel dizzy and lightweight. It's like a constant drunk feeling. I love being hungry. It's seriously like my best friend right now. It makes me feel calm when I'm anxious, it makes me feel controlled when everything in my life is falling apart. It's the smallest bit of solace I have. Sometimes it feels like hunger is all I have.

My personal life seems to be going nowhere. J and I have had a rough couple of weeks. Alot of arguments, alot of stress, and alot of distance between us. I'm trying though...and I hope he is too.

I hope you're all well.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling. I love that hungry, hollow feeling in my stomach when everything else is chaos, it's... calming.

    x

    ReplyDelete