Thursday, April 22, 2010

Normal

Well, for the past couple of days things have slowly been getting better, but only when I force myself not to think about things. And it's so hard. It's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do- actually control my thoughts. It's a constant fight, and it's hard to find any peace in the midst of it. But then again, it's really not about me. I'm not the reason I'm fighting it so hard, I'm doing it for J. For his well-being and sanity. I just want him to be happy more than anything. I want him to enjoy being with me, instead of constantly being bombarded with my problems.

I wish I could just be normal.

Thinspo for you:



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. To be normal is really hard when you have abnormal thought patterns :(
    I don't have a J.. but I have a mother and a brother who listen to all my crap on a daily basis and for them, I too, am trying to be normal.

    ReplyDelete