Friday, April 2, 2010

So happy I could Die

Summer is getting closer. And I love it. Yesterday was hot, but breezy. I spent the whole day out with J, and it was great. I love the way the air smells when it starts to get warmer, the smell of life is starting to return. I'm not much for the beach or anything like that, but I love being outdoors. I'm ready for it, it's been cold and dreary here for so long. Plus I'm tired of slipping and falling on my ass every time I walk out the door because of ice.

So for some reason I've been craving oranges like a crazy person. We bought some yesterday, and it's all I can do to keep from devouring all of them. It's strange, but oranges are pretty much all I've been eating. I'll eat 2 or 3 medium sized oranges (around 80 cals an orange, but I count them as 100) a day usually. I don't feel so bad about it though, I read somewhere that oranges help prevent cancer. Other than that, I've been quite successful at keeping food off of my mind.

I figured today I'd post some of the original "pro-ana" thinspo from way back in the day :P
Enjoy:



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment