Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine.


Valentine's Day was good. Just good. Not great, not bad. Nothing special happened, J and I just spent time together. We didn't even have sex. He told me he wasn't feeling well. My guess is I'm just that disgusting.

The previous 3 days I have been sick. Not a virus or anything, just severe stomach pain, dehydration, and the inability to keep anything down. I know it wasn't a virus because I wasn't contagious. I slept next to J, kissed him, etc... and he's been fine. I think it's an ulcer, and my Mom seems to agree.

I felt fine yesterday and today, although I still have some stomach pain. I'm hoping I'll be completely well by the weekend. I think J and I are supposed to go have a big "dinner thing" at my Parents' house this weekend with my sister, her boyfriend, and some other family friends they invited. I don't think J will want to go, he never likes doing that sort of thing. It's second nature to me. I grew up with alot of people around all the time. J loves people, he just hates doing nothing but talking...he always has to be doing something.

I hope you all had amazing valentines this year (and it doesn't necessarily have to mean a significant other).

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment