Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10/30/2011

Things have been all over the place lately, but I think I'm finally starting to get back on my feet. Things with J have been rough, but I'm finally starting to let go and realize that what I thought he was, isn't reality. I was miserable with him, he didn't love me, and I want to be happy. I'm still hesitant in admitting that, but I have to move on.

Moved this weekend to a different house. I've been sore and sweaty all weekend, it's gross. But hey, at least it has been a good workout. I've still been purging, but I'm trying to restrict more because I hate going to the bathroom every time I eat. I'd rather just try to control myself and not worry about it.

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. I was really hopeless there for a while. I'm ready to be okay, and be happy. We'll see how it all works out.

Hope you're all well.
x

1 comment:

  1. It's about time for you to be happy!! Keep working on that. Life is just too short to be sad and miss someone who was no good for you in the first place.

    ReplyDelete