Friday, July 24, 2009

So...



I'm going to start posting on here again. It seems that the majority of pro-ana websites and blogs out there only last for a few months at the most, and then they're either shut down or abandoned. I refuse to be one of the many doing that sort of thing, so I'm going to start posting regularly on here.




I've decided to do this plan for 30 days without breaking it at all. Usually I restrict for a couple of weeks and then have a day or two where I fail. Terribly. I'm getting incredibly worn out by that process though, so I've started the 30 day no-tolerance-for-cheating-crap...thing.




It's day 4 and I've done wonderfully. I'm proud of myself.




So I thought about putting up my stats like most other pro-anas would on their sites, but after much consideration, I've come to the conclusion that I'm simply too much of a cow to post them. Maybe I'll post them after the 30 days when I'm half the cow I am now.




Until the next post...Stay strong.




Thinspo:




No comments:

Post a Comment