Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Sick



So whenever I'm sick, I usually categorize my sickness by how bad it is. There's "kinda sick", "pretty sick", and "THE sick". Unfortuantely I have THE sick at the moment. Two days, and I feel miserable. The only good thing about it is that I have no real desire to eat anything at all. I hope I get better soon, I hate feeling like this.



It's day 6 of my 30 day plan, and I've done wonderfully. I feel really proud of myself. I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere, finally heading in the direction I've wanted to go for so long.



There are some not so good things that have happened as well. For reasons I can't really say, I might have to postpone college until next semester. *Sighhhh* I don't want to. At all. I want to get the things done that need to be done in order for me to apply for Law School, but everything is having to be postponed, and it's incredibly annoying. Ugh.






Thinspo for you:








No comments:

Post a Comment