Monday, January 9, 2012

Packing.


Alright so, I'm almost done packing for my 9 week stay. I'm nervous and anxious. I'm scared honestly.

Last time I saw J I told him that I was leaving. He said he wanted to see me again before I go. I've tried calling him. No answer. He doesn't give a shit. And that makes me want to go even more. I want to leave and come back with barely a memory of him. I want to be excited about MY life, and not even think about him. I want to cut him out of me completely.

My family and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon, so this will be my last post until I return. I love you all, you've been so amazing to me through everything. Your support means the world to me.

See you on the other side.

x

5 comments:

  1. All the best!! Go get your life back. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find what you need there, you do deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through google, thanks so much for blogging, I can relate to you so much, I want to recover but I can't because people dont even know exactly the problem I have exists. Anyway I love your blog and have been reading every post so far xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything goes well for you, cant wait till you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you back yet? miss your posts xx

    ReplyDelete