Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Same, but Different

So, as you can read from the previous post, yesterday was my birthday. And though I had attempted to have a good day...it just didn't happen. I have never felt so completely and utterly alone and worthless. I feel nothing but anxiety. It's suffocating me. I feel as though the world would be a much better place if I went somewhere far, far away and just lived alone for the rest of my life.

I don't mean to sound emo. I am completely sincere. No self-pity, no crying...just fact.

To those of you who share in this same painful disease, this self-inflicted torture we live in day to day, just know you're not alone. I'm right there with you. We are the same, friend.

I thought I would post something a little different for thinspo today:




I truly wish for all of you what I haven't been able to find- solace. And sleep.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment