Sunday, January 10, 2010

Swines

Hello little anas.

So I found out that my boyfriend is okay, but the Doctors think he has strep, but they did tests for swine-flu, just in case. That's not even the reason he went to the hospital, they just happened to notice it. But the point is, he's okay. And I'm semi-relieved. I feel like its not over yet though. He's still not feeling well, and what if it gets worse?? Ugh. I guess I can't think about it too much. I just hope he's completely well soon.

I'm sitting here watching Food Network...and I have no idea why. I haven't binged, and I don't plan to...soooo I dunno why I'm watching this. I'm still doing well with my restricting, and I'm really happy about it. Things are really starting to look up for me. I have grand plans that are all falling into place :)

I think I'm going to go make some coffee. Stay strong. I'll edit with thinspo later.

No comments:

Post a Comment